I have spent so many Black Fridays waking up at 6 AM only to venture out in the cold to find out all the items you were drooling over for the past week are out of stock… BUT NOT THIS YEAR! I’m taking full advantage of Cyber Monday by shopping the same sales while sitting in bed!
Fretting over where to find the hottest deals for everything you’ve been wanting? Have no fear… I’ve done all the work for you.
I’ll be sharing some of the sites I’ll be visiting and some of the items I’ll be adding to my cart 🙂
- AE Metallic Graphic Sweatshirts
- AE Ahh-Mazingly Soft Flannel Cabin Shirt
- AEO Lettuce-Edge Sweater Dress
- AEO Graphic Crew Socks
- Cropped Chenille Pullover
- Cropped Turtleneck Sweater
- Lace Up Pullover
- Goldmine Velvet Surplice Romper
- Long Sleeve Ruffle Wrap Dress
- Friends Logo Tee
- BDG Super High-Rise Corset Mini Skirt
- Women’s Kona Backless Mule Loafers
- Alex Chelsea Rain Boots
- Poppy Pointed Toe Ballet Flats
- Hinge Barris Block Heel Booties
- Faux Fur Pillow
- Chenille Sweater Throw Blanket
- Boho Glass Candle
- Secret Holiday & Co. it’s OK Banner
- Babe Mug
- Pokemon Kanto Edition Monopoly Game
Get some awesome products delivered right to your door with FabFitFun! The winter boxes have already started shipping and you don’t want to miss out on all the exciting goodies. I’m so excited to announce my partnership with FabFitFun and I want you to get $10 off your first box using the code TREAT. Some of my favorites are the Kate Somerville Exfolikate and This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray.
Kobe (my cavapoo puppy) just got his first Bark Box and he looovveeeeesssss it! The treats are yummy and healthy while the toys are absolutely adorable. This Cyber Monday you can get your first box FREE with a 6 or 12 month subscription. It’s $21/month for the 12 month subscriptions and when you think about what you get each month you probably spend more than that on treats and toys now! Also check out the Bark Shop, which has super cute holiday plush toys!
Hope you enjoyed =)
Leave a comment below if you prefer black friday or cyber monday shopping?