Hi all, welcome back to blogmas! It’s day 12 of December and that means it’s only TEN days until my 22nd birthday. I still can’t believe I’ll be 22. I don’t feel 22 at. all. Sorry I haven’t posted for a little while, I’ve been studying for finals and working on a coding project. I wanted to post today though because I finally got my FabFitFun Winter Box in the mail today and I couldn’t resist opening. So I took a quick break from studying to pull some things out and show you guys my favorites from the box and a few add-ons for FFF members.
Kobe was also very into my FabFitFun box. I think he might’ve mistaken it for his BarkBox!
Some of my favorites from the winter box:
- Grace + Stella Anti-Wrinkle Eye Masks – I love eye masks because I stay up late typing on my computer or binge watching tv so when I wake up the morning my eyes feel tired. These eye masks make me feel more awake and I love how it reduces my under-eye circles on days when I don’t feel like wearing concealer.
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray – I took melatonin for a while to help fall asleep and really wanted to find an alternative to taking more pills. I haven’t tried this yet, but it says it’s supposed to help to fall asleep and stay asleep. I’m really excited to see if this works, no pun intended haha.
- Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Sock – My feet and basically my whole body gets really dry in the winter since I live in a cooler climate. These socks keep my feet warm and hydrated on those cold days when you just want to curl up in bed with a good book, hot chocolate, and a pair of fuzzy socks.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate – I’ve heard so many good things about this face exfoliate, but I’ve never tried it because it’s so expensive. I’m really excited I get to try out a full-size product for a fraction of the price.
Winter Box Add-Ons:
- Five Minute Journal from Intelligent Change: $9 (normally $23) – I started my own gratitude journal, but I wanted something a little more structured than just having blank lined paper staring back at me. I thought this journal was pretty cool because it follows you through 6 months of trying to make a change in your life whether that’s losing weight or saving money. I want to just use it to become more grateful for the things and people in my life. Also to document my life without over the next couple months as I transition from a college student to a working woman haha.
- A. Marie Gold Leaf Choker: $21 (normally $95) – Lastly, I couldn’t resist this gold leaf choker. I’ve seen chokers everywhere lately, but I love how dainty this one is and I can’t wait to wear it at some holiday parties!
If you don’t already know what FabFitFun is, it is basically a quarterly subscription box with over $200+ worth of full-size products, but you only pay $49.99 per box or $179.99 for an annual subscription (4 boxes). You can also get some really good deals with their add-ons like up to 70% which ship free with your box. I think the Winter Box is still for sale now on their website, but if not you can sign up for their waiting list to be notified if there are any boxes left.
My box specifically was valued at $388 and I used this link and the code: TREAT to get my box for $29.99!
Do you get any subscription boxes in the mail? If so, what do you think of them? Leave a note in the comments 🙂